In addition, we offer you:
– online courses to improve your French
You may be required to buy pedagogical material (books). Prices vary according to your level.
Program start dates
2022 : 03/10 – 07/11
2023 : 09/01 – 06/02 – 06/03 – 03/04 – 02/05 – 05/06 – 03/07 – 07/08 – 04/09 – 02/10 – 06/11 – 04/12
|French & Job (whole package*)||885€ / 2 weeks|
|Work Experience workshops only (2 workshops)||115€|
|Job placement fee||850€|
20 lessons (General French)
+ 4 lessons (themed workshops)
+ 2 lessons (work experience workshops)
Laurène, Work Experience Program Manager
• School’s online level test
• Application form (resume and cover letter in French)
• Skype interview to define and assess your project
• Acceptation to the program
«French & Paid Job»
• Enrolment at Les ateliers FL
• Deposit or payment of your stay A deposit (50% of the total amount of the program) is required to confirm your enrollment into the program “French & Paid job”.
A complete application form includes:
• A resume / CV in French (Word format)
• A cover letter in French (Word format)
• The results of your French level test
• A copy of your passport
The objective of the course is to improve oral and written communication, to strengthen vocabulary and fundamental grammatical points, to develop knowledge of French culture and civilization and to express oneself with ease and fluidity in different situations.
During their teaching, professors will approach the four areas of competence of the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference), namely: oral expression and comprehension and written expression and comprehension.
The content developed has an action-oriented approach with many activities created in line with the audience and the level of the groups, thus promoting oral expression while laying down the foundations of the written word.
The teaching team will run attractive, pleasant and enjoyable lessons through fun didactic activities, such as group, group or pair activities within their class, and interactions with other level groups during events. pedagogical related to school life.
Cooperative Language Learning is based on the practice of the language in real-life situations, using many different classroom environments. (In the classroom, outside of the class, on the FL Online platform, on the Mooc offered by FL).
The use of all the teaching technologies and methodologies available creates a complete experience with a full support for the learner.
Last page update : 12/07/2023
Our team will answer your questions by phone.